Judo is a Japanese Martial Art that is literally translated as the Gentle Way. This martial art focuses on holds, grabs, throws and bars rather than punched and kicks. Judo is also a really competitive Olympic sport being competed in by most of the participating nations around the globe.
Even though Judo is the gentle way there is nothing gentle about the throws especially when you get to see them performed at real speed. Protection of the beginner student from falls is learned as break falls. The techniques taught by this martial art is also applicable to self defense scenarios. The Judoka (Judo Practitioner) is also taught self defense from punches, kisks, holds, grabs, locks and throws. Most of the techniques are transferable to either armed or unarmed attacker.
so learn more about JudoInfo now!
Other Sites You Will Enjoy
- We are in the matrix. Keanu Reeves is the One. Keanu Reeves performs a miracle.
- SEX is why facebook is popular
- Jennifer Aniston's Perky Breasts and Nipples
- Becoming a Published Author a Journey to Getting Published and Becoming Famous
- Transformers 3 Movie Rumors, News and Pictures
- A Muslim KFC Employee Goes on a Rampage in Australia (Scary)
- JCBS Homepage
- The End of the World 2012 December 21 is Near (Updates, News, Speculations and Facts)
- Ted Williams the Man with the Golden Radio Voice Update
- Medical Student (journey to becoming a doctor)